My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

 Low Score

Checked out that I got a very low score last week. Why? The only main reason is because I asked customer to RTFM (Read The Freaking Manual). I went back to the examiner and asked him why I was penalized over that issue? I thought that the top management drone still wanted to encourage the customer to go through the self-help process. Guess what, in the examination guideline, there is actually a clause for them to give us a score for introducing our support website to the customer.

That's my arguement with the examiner is about. If we're so determined to get the customer read over the internet for the support, we should have asked him to start off with something simple. Like reading the manual. Somehow I get the idea that this examiner is marking by-the-book and not a flexible person at all.

Then again, for if I'm a optimist, I'd be saying: "If every one of our customer starts reading the manual, we'd be out of our job pretty soon." Being a pessimist as I am, I rather say: "Customers are always a stupid breed of people who should have been shot dead rather than us embracing the religion: CUSTOMER-IS-ALWAYS-RIGHT"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home