My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Saturday, March 05, 2005

 Some Old Story...

Recently met up with an old friend, Julian for old time's sake and we had lunch. Previously we took the course but we're at a different college. He's from KDU KL while I studied in KDU Penang but we met over the library one day when he's doing some study fair or something like that in Penang. We chatted and realized we got a lot in common.

Recently he's back to Penang for another business trip and we caught up pretty much every thing since the day I joined my current company and there was a lot of chit chat and talk.

Julian: "So, you have girlfriend yet?"
Me: "Nope."
Julian: "Apasal tak mau?"
Me: "No girls wanted a guy like me."
Julian: "Why not? You seem to look like a perfectly fine gentlemen."
Me: "Well, I'm not sure but most of the girls I meet, well, they tend to stay further to me. Now, for some girls that I'm not interested on, let's say it's the opposite reaction."
Julian: "What a lousy way to go huh?"
Me: "The problem is that those who's close to me tend to already have boyfriend and they keep confiding me in their problems."
Julian: "Aiseh man. Eh, like that jam one up and make them your girlfriend lar..."
Me: "Hah? No lar, I'm not that kind of person..."
Julian: "Hah! And you expect them to be nice like in the movies where you'll meet them, feelings all flying and live happily ever after?"
Me: "No but..."
Julian: "Let's face it bro. These days girls want guys to be bad. They want the badder guy so that they can have that sense of security."
Me: "That bad ar?"
Julian: "That's your problem man. You see, you don't go to pub or any night spots."
Me: "You got that right."
Julian: "That's where your problem is. You're just too... too... how do I put this word...."
Me: "Nice?"
Julian: "No no.... Look, I don't have the words for it. The thing is that you're don't go to night spot or disco or shit like that. And that makes you look weak. You see these girls have some rating running over their heads. If you're the bad type that steals their heart, then that's it. For you case, you need to look tougher. You need to have that bad look so that the girls will dig for you."
Me: "Aiseh man..."
Julian: "I'm serious man. You're not that bad looking. You just look like a bookworm. Trust me on this. Jam up a little baddie there and go clubbing. You can't go wrong with that."
Me: "I'm not comfortable in that kind of outlook man. I'm not against clubbing or something but somehow I happen to be a person who have no interest in night spots or something."
Julian: "Aw man, you want me to intro some chicks to you bro?"
Me: "Er......"

3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

dude, who says good guys dun get the chicks? :) I'm a living proof bro... kekeke :) 

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

so, did he intro any chicks to you? ;) 

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Elphinstone: Nope. Had to tell him I have a girl in mind.... 

Post a Comment

<< Home