My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Sunday, March 06, 2005

 Funny Thing At Breakfast

You know, going to Dim Sum1 in the morning sparks some very interesting incident today. Here I was sitting on the table with my family when there's this very heavily dressed individual stepped in with his blonde colored hair wearing a very tight t-shirt with air holes in them. Not only looking like gay, his partner also following closely behind him with that seriously feminie walk that makes me want to puke on my plate.

Usually I got no problem with faggots but this time it's really different. It's how this gay fella has a Bluetooth headset stuck to his ear as if he's some big time manager going to receive some super important calls. Perhaps for a pimping action for a gigolo show, I really got no idea.

The thing was that this idiot was talking Cantonese with his partner, with the topic specifically that Penang was a lousy place to live. And here he was talking, saying that Penang is full of Hokkien people and most of them don't speak Cantonese. This idiot is truly looking for trouble.

Then suddenly his phone ring and he picked up... his Nokia 2100... you know, the one WITHOUT BLUETOOTH. He then proceeds to talk in rapid Cantonese and quickly switch off his set, probably wanted to minimize the attention of people looking at him. Then his partner looks up asking where his phone is. And he said it's under repair. Then his faggot friend asked him how come he's wearing the Bluetooth headset.

Guess what did he said?

He said it's for showing off and how these Penang people wouldn't understand anyway. Damn, too bad he didn't directly piss me off else I've probably give him a piece of my mind...

1 Dim Sum is a Chinese delicacy usually served as a breakfast. It has a variety of bamboo steamed dishes such as siu mai (meat nugget wrapped in a thin soya), poridge, noodles and many others Chinese food.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

dumbass sial. 

Post a Comment

<< Home