My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

 Shove This Up Your Arse...

This morning as I was headed into the training, I had a large pile of hardware on me. Ranging from boombox speaker (the one with satellite speakers from Altec Lansing) to some cord extension and a projector. Imagine how messy it was for me to hold all those stuff in one go so that I can make only one trip to the car so that I can attend the training.

However, my luck was not to be. I got so unlucky that when the elevator door opened, Fat Bitch also came by the way to go down to the ground floor to get some food to add additional weight to her body. Looking at me:

FB: "Wah, so many things to take ar? Is it heavy?"

*Give her a stern look with the action on my face: "What do you think?"*

FB: "I guess it's heavy. Where you're off to?"
Me: "Training..."
FB: "Wow, you're giving training?"
Me: "Nope."
FB: "You're taking the training?"

*Give her another look: "What does it look like?"*

FB: "Hey don't forget ar, you owe me some cases..."
Me: "Owe you some cases? What cases?"
FB: "I've just sent the mail to you..."
Me: "Sorry, no can do. Training..."
FB: "I need to close the Sales you know..."
Me: "So?"
FB: "But someone need to attend to the customer..."
Me: "Call toll free."
FB: "I've talked to the customer, and he wants someone to give him a call."
Me: "No can do. No double standard. Either he call in or we don't take the case."

The elevator door opened. Thank God! Now I have the freedom! Fat Bitch wants a free lunch? FAT CHANCE BITCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home