My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Friday, September 24, 2004

 Illegal Alien

Now in my previous post, I did mention that most of our customers are stupid and has no ilking idea on the product they're using. However, where there's a Yin there's always a Yang. The opposite will always exist to maintain balance of the universe. Today I've seen the other side of the field. It seems that one of our prodigal customer has purchase a wireless PDA. Problem is that we only sell wireless PDA in Singapore but never in Malaysia. This Malaysian went over to Singapore just to purchase the wireless edition.

However, problem do arise when the PDA breakdown. We are unable to satisfy his request since Malaysia does not carry the product locally and if he needs a replacement, he need to get to Singapore to get the unit exchanged.

This has caused the customer to rage over the phone shouting and swearing that our company cheated him. Well, this is a point well defended as we said:

"Sorry sir, this is an illegal order. We can help you through the phone but we cannot furnish a replacement order."

And the customer slammed the phone yet again. Somehow I cannot keep the satisfaction out of my mouth for those smart-assed customer. If he wants to get the unit from Singapore, he should have imagined the consequences if there are needs for replacement. However, come to think of it, I don't think he's too bright at all. A brilliant person would have figured out there'll be a problem because the same device was not advertised in Malaysia. Ah, the irony, as we recognize the smart-ass customer in fact to be an idiot by the end of the call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home