My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 Stupendous Bastard

*WARNING: This article contains some scene that some girls might find shocking. Please take necessary precaution before continue reading.*

After I finished my training today, I was in a hurry to get back to the office because I need to take a leak. After sitting in the training room (the training event is held about a km away from the office) for like about 6 hours drinking and without going to the loo, everyone will expect that my bladder will fill up like balloon. Initially the bladder didn't trigger when I left the training ground but halfway to the office, it suddenly alerted me when my butt touched my cold air-conditioned car.

So as you expect, there's a lot of The Fast & The Furious coupled with Gone In 60 Seconds stunts happening all the way back to my office.

I managed to reach the office in time before my bladder imploded/exploded so I went to the nearest toilet. Opening up the door I seem to see all the toilet bowls are filled and even the pissing stand are filled.

Bloody hell, I got to drag my ass up to the top floor toilet and that's the most excruciating moments in my life. Upon reaching the top, I also found that the bloody bathroom is filled! What the hell is going on? Did someone wanted to pull a prank on me? Then I went to the next to find that it's under maintainence and the janitor is slowly washing the whole toilet.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I went to the last one, which I hope is empty. The bad thing is that the whole toilet bowls are filled. Déjà Vu anyone?

As lucky I am, there are 3 pissing bowl but there's one stupid problem there. There's a big tub of lard occupying the middle bowl. For God's sake! There's one rule here which I think many guys (don't worry here girls, your turn will come) here will agree, which is:

1. If you see 3 bowls, take the side. This will allow the next person to piss in peace.
2. We try not to squeeze in two at one time, unless physically there are only 2 pissing bowl.

Now I have to wait like an eternity for that fat idiot to finish off his pissing, which then he took another 1-2 minutes to shake off the excessive urine. Then, this idiot took another 1-2 minutes to slowly zip his pants before he started to head for the sink. Damn idiot. I quickly excrete my load and it never felt so good before.

As I finished, I made a quick jiggle on my light saber and headed to the sink. Guess what? The fat fella is still washing his hand.

p/s: Girls, do you wash you have extensively after a piss? I understand the need to wash if you gals take a dump or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home