My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Sunday, October 17, 2004

 Gout & Ghost Attack

Argh, Friday night I was supposed to prepare to the next day's visit to my father's in the hospital. Upon waking up, I found that there was a sharp pain on my leg when I'm trying to walk. Instantly I knew it was gout as previously I had the same attack. I tried to recall what I've ate but I realized I was severely dehydrated these few days with my work and family.

So I've been staying home watching a few shows like Sorority Boys & watched the new Ghost In The Shell II: Innocence. I've read the original managa by Masamune Shirow and surprisingly Mamoru Oshii has made a lot of changes to reflect a darker and grim future. Still a lot of anti-climax ending but well constructed story to led viewer to form their own opinion. If you hate tale talking anime, sit this one out.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger N. G. Fainswift said...

Hi Jase!

I've got the "Ghost in the Shell" mangas, 1 and 2, and as far as I can tell, the movie "Ghost in the Shell 2" does not have much to do with the manga... But as soon as they are showing the movie here, I'm sure to go and watch it! The trailers are faboulous!

Have a great day!
N. G. Fainswift 

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Well, Mamoru Oshii tends to lead the viewer to a lot of anti-climax ending. Take a look at his work in Patlabor the Movie. The series was perfectly fine but his movie was kind of taken in some boring talk about the environment which fans of the series already knows so much about.

He should have made the show with complicated plot and let the viewer review the series in order to get the complete background story. 

Post a Comment

<< Home