My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, October 11, 2004

 An Accident - Part II

Continued from last post...

It seems that the doctor gave us a fright this afternoon (11-Oct-2004) by telling us they had to puncture a hole below the throat, on the chest to ventilate his oxygen supply. This is because his throat became swollen that the long tube no longer served a purpose. The doctor also told us that his blood pressure shot up to the ceiling and if that continues, it might actually damage his brain.

However, all is not lost.

Later in the afternoon about 4:45 pm, he regained conciousness. He opened his eyes and can respond if we call up to him. And at that particular time, my uncle & cousins came for the visit. They talked a while and after seeing the blood pressure still staying very close to the edge, the nurse advised us only to call him and do not make any idle talk in front of him, as that would only worsen his condition.

Well, I do hope his condition will improve. Everyone has been making a very hard prayer for him to come about. Even my aunties over in Perth, Australia took a night plane to come for the visit...

As a result, it continues to the next post...

3 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger N. G. Fainswift said...

Hi Jase!

Hope your father gets well soon. The PFY and I got our fingers crossed for him.

God bless and good luck,
N. G. Fainswift 

At 6:16 AM, Blogger KEF said...

Jase, glad to hear your dad is getting better *hugs*

I'll pray. 

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

May God bless your dad.

Get well soon. 

Post a Comment

<< Home