My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Thursday, October 14, 2004

 Projects Giving Me Headaches

Okay, Project Three now runs into serious issue where it has multiple problems during logging on cases and such. I think the code written by the original fella didn't do that well as he actually written the code in such a way that there are too many redundancies and I have problem tracking all his bugs.

And about Project One, someone wanted to do enhancement on it, so I'm stuck with lot of preliminery reports and datas to start the project. Not only that, Project Two's problem came up all of a sudden but luckily it wasn't my problem at all. Some idiot just stuck in another cable to the second ethernet port on the server, causing confusion during the routing transition to the server.

Reminds me of this...



Well, let me get back to work instead of blogging and let's see if I can get some work done here...

3 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

cool flow chart.... i think i'm gonna print it out and paste it on my cubicle... :D 

At 8:47 AM, Blogger purple girl said...

hey.. i have this same flow posted at my office too... one of my favourite. Cool ! 

At 12:36 PM, Blogger N. G. Fainswift said...

Hi Jase!

Hehe, that flowchart is so old, we had it in the High School Computer Room in the very very early 80's.. Ooops, I think I just gave away my age...

PFY and I are still crossing our finger for your Dad. Hope he gets better soon, and hope your voice gets better, too!

N. G. Fainswift 

Post a Comment

<< Home