My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 Project Three Redefined

Remembered how I said I really hate codes that are unreliable and works only a particular timeframe? Well it happens again on Monday night and I was left to troubleshoot what is the problem. Somehow I still think the problem is linked directly to Frontpage Server Extension which I think wasn't that stable.

Submitted an idea to the localization officer in order to get the code change. He agreed that we had to do it but guess what? We have to retain the layout because the Sales people cannot adapt to the cosmetic changes of the page! I was left to think stupid Sales produces stupid customers. No wonder the customers had a problem at the first place!

Told him what I could do. Since they want to employ someone from the server team to write code rather to hand it down to a person with more experience, I let the project hanged for the moment.

Two hours later the project manager returns and quickly give me a thumbs up to continue the project. Well, I'll try to make the code as 'simple' as possible to the Sales team. What a day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home