My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Friday, March 11, 2005

 Botching Up The Sales Performance

Oh my gosh! Have our dear writer gone mad? Helping the Sales? Nein my dear readers. No matter bad the situation is, I will make sure the Sales have HELL TO PAY before getting us helping the customer for their own fault.

The Sales I'm talking about is referring to a friend who's purchasing a black Motorola E398 in one of the handphone shops in Bukit Jambul Complex. My friend has been reviewing through the model for a long time now but yesterday was a due time for him to get the phone.

So as he paid for the system, I was looking over his shoulder and found the receipt was written:

Headset (no warranty)
MiniSD (no warranty)

So I proceed to ask the sales person:

What if there is a fault on the MiniSD?

The sales person told me there wouldn't be a warranty on that. Then I asked him a second question:

How can you determine that the card here is working?

The sales person cannot answer me. So I asked him to gather all the things together and put it up to make sure it works. The guy gruntled and put the whole thing together. Upon switching on the system, I went directly to the section where phone should detect the MiniSD card. Unfortunately, the card wasn't detected and I showed it to the sales person.

He panicked and tried several times to reseat the card but to no avail. He tried with a different card and even with a different phone but the result came back the same. He sweated and called for his manager. This nice Indian lady came around and try to resolve our problem but it still fails.

Finally they managed to figure out that the MiniSD has to be inserted to a certain position to make it work. When the whole thing was resolved I apologized to the manager on our stand because her sales person cannot provide us with an answer for our rights. She said she understand and glad that she can resolve the issue on us.

Now that's a customer experience that they can boast! Both party, consumer and the sales are having a rational discussion on the issue, trying to resolve the problem at hand before case can be escalated over. Unlike our customers who's totally stupid and barbaric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home