My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, March 21, 2005

 Non-Appreciative Individual

I finally understand what Lynnee went through when you're trying to lend a hand. There's this guy who have a problem with his computer in our office. Being a nice samaritan, I was approached even by the IT guys in regards of his problem and I tried my best to resolve his situation.

Apparently his system screwed up that it cannot boot to Windows. Even through a special environment known as Safe Mode.

Well, it seems that the current equipment is not enough, so I headed back to my place to pick up an additional notebook, with a bootable CD, 2nd hard drive bay and even some cables just in case. However, upon reaching his place, I don't know what got on to me and I put the whole package onto another colleague's cubicle and took out only the CD.

So I tried my best to resolve the issue, but it seems that this guy was too frustrated and yelled at me for his own loss. Okay, that does it! What I did was I reported to him and the manager that there's no other way to recover his data, took back the CD, took up my package and left the place.

Some people could be so insensitive that we're actually trying our best to help him, but just because they are frustrated, they have to let go on the person that's helping them. And they never seem to grasp the concept that they are the ones in trouble, not us.

I left the place in pride, and let see how this motherf**ker burn just because his emotion is more important than preserving other people's feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home