My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Saturday, July 24, 2004

 Pixelus Deluxe

Come around children for I will tell the story that I once encountered during my journey. Come now, around the fireplace you go. Don't be afraid of me Calleus, for you are my grandson. You are supposed to lead these children. And Mipleseus, come sit on my lap and I will tell you the story.

It all begin when I was still a young strong man. My boat caught in a storm and I was stranded in an island. To my luck, I have found a cyclops who have taught me the mosiac tiling of the Gods. Soon I realized that most of the gods are having trouble tiling their mosaic. The cyclops finally said to me: "Claudius, the Gods need your help. Help them in their tiles and perhaps they will bring you back to your home." Realizing what I have stumble upon, I decided to help the gods.

The first god that I approached was Flora, her scented temple fills with accented aroma. Just by being there feels like staying there for the rest of my life. However, I still have to complete my quest. Flora begged me for me to complete her tiles. I helped her and managed to resolve her tiles problem. However, she is not the one that can help me to return home. Instead, she referred me to Jupiter.

Jupiter on one hand, does not want to see any mere mortal in order to help him with his mosaic problem. I would have to proof myself to him. What could be a better way than the help other gods? Then I stumble upon Cupid's temple, which I gladly helped. After finishing Cupid's tile, I realized he wasn't in good relation with his godfather, Jupiter. Again, I have to travel around the island to look for the next god to help.

Finally I found Neptune's temple... Oh my look at the time. I think it's past bedtime now children. Off to the bed you go. That includes you too, Calleus.


The Journey of Claudius


Cupid's Temple


One of the tougher puzzle


A just simple puzzle


Looked easy? Not quite!


Never underestimate Mosaic puzzles

For more information, look it up in Popcap for more fun online/offline games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home