My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

 Some People Are Just Stupid

Some people are stupid. No, actually I have to make correction of that. I think majority of the people are stupid. They not worthy of living on Earth and we should have laws to kill stupid people. Problem is stupid people are stubborn and they would like to let the whole world know that they're in fact, smart. Too bad they never realized that they are actually quite the opposite.

One customer called in with a printer. Our company does not support printers in this region. She insists that we support and she cannot speak English. I tried my best to understand the product that she bought (since we do not have printer). And she keeps saying it's a computer. I said I understand it's a computer but what model, since we've got a few types. She said she doesn't know.

Alright, in that case *DUMMY MODE: ON*

I asked the customer to see the switch button on the computer. Customer understood. Asked her what the name is labeled. She said it's a computer. Okay, different approach, asked her to look at the CPU, not the monitor, she still doesn't understand. She then asked for Mandarin-speaking agent. Calmly told her I'm trying to help her but in her condition, we need establish what model before we continue. Finally she lost her patient and wants to talk to a Mandarin-speaking agent.

Fine, if that's how she wants to play it *WEAPONS: LOCK & LOAD*

That's it. I'm not going one step further. If she insists on speaking Mandarin, she should talk to the Sales or the Customer Service, not Technical Support. Told her she called in the wrong line, we're supporting notebooks, PDAs & projector, NOT PRINTER. Don't think she understand that, kick her off the line.

Made me wonder why are some people so stupid? I'm sure if there is some language barrier, she should have gotten an-English speaking fellows to talk to us. I'm sure even Hokkien would be better if she really asked for it. Well you just can't please everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home