My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Saturday, July 24, 2004

 Property Flasher - Move Aside

Just one more thing to rant. I know I know, it's enough ranting but then again there is one good reason to rant. Don't you hate it when someone flashes his expansive property around you? Someone like: "Oh, check out my new car." Or "Oh, check out my new camera". Don't you think this is a little too much?

What is there to brag about? Some people are rich, some people are not so rich and some people are just plain broke. Why are these people have to show off their possession? "Oh, check out my girlfriend... isn't she nice?". Yeah right, let's see how they feel if she met with an accident one night and was disfigured beyond any medical help.

If something bad does happen to the particular possession, they will cry all over it. I've met a couple of these nitwits. I can gurantee that the object of their precious usually will cause them the most heartbrake if it's condition was deformed even to the slightest degree.

Come to think of it, some people just never learn to be considerate. There are some people who's just plain broke will feel a little out of place when someone's flashing their stuff around.

I usually don't flash my possession, but rather, I'd get the fella to join me. Anand had one such experience. I'd tempt him to get a Playstation 2. Likewise with other friend, I know he can afford DVDs, so I'd tempt him rather than flash my property. How? Here's an example.

To be a property flasher (a showoff):
Eh, check my DVD collection man, see how much I have... See lar, got this, got that... bla bla bla...

To be a temptor (Dark Side recruiter):
Check it out man, a whole collection of Indiana Jones you know... Wanna see those extended one? It's worth to have man... Oh and check out Harrison Ford's biceps... (censored - queue was taken from a lady friend)... Why don't you buy a set as well?

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

woi.. tempting me somemore....
i wish you, err...err..err... kekek :P 

At 3:44 PM, Blogger gotenks said...

haha, quite true... but cool down.

maybe they (the flasher) just wanted to share their happiness and excitement with you... so cool down, cool down.

my brother used to tell me this, "These days, it is easy for us to get a nice house or car. Why? Don't you see that there are a lot of '0 downpayment' advertisements everywhere? So just go to the bank and ask for money. And you will surely tangle up your life with debts..."

So let these souls (flasher) free by letting them to 'flash' their properties...
be merciful...

--"A 'smart' person owns nothing but controls everything"-- RichDad PoorDad 

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

"I respect people with personality, wisdom & wits. If I don't respect you, you have none above." -- unknown poet 

Post a Comment

<< Home