My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Thursday, August 19, 2004

 Another Stupid Customer Shot Down

This stupid customer calls in, lay out all her problem to us. Before I can stop her, she's already halfway explaining all her problems till the end. Since I see that she's so eager to tell her tale, I let her go on.

A full two minutes later...

Customer: "So, what you're going to do?"
Me: "Ma'am, may I know what's the model first?"
Customer: "What do you mean what model?"

*sigh* Another brainless stupid housewife. You'd know why I call her a stupid housewife later in this blog.

Me: "Well, like car manufacturer, they've got a lot of models as well. Which model of computer you're having?"
Customer: "I don't know. Are you going to help me or not?"
Me: "I will help as soon as I learn the model."
Customer: "Okay, it's a desktop."
Me: "Oh, okay ma'am, as for desktop, you have dialled the wrong queue. For desktop, you need to dial to the same toll free and push option 2."
Customer: "Shit, I've dialled enough numbers. I've been through countless toll frees."
Me: "You are not hearing me correctly. You only need to redial the same number, and push option 2."
Customer: "I'm not that free to dial you know. I have kids that need to be taken care of."

In the instant:

Me: "Listen here you stupid bitch, you're the one who's too stupid to know what type of computer you're having. How dare you want to blame us on your own stupidity? If you want to be that stupid, just go kill yourself right now. Go on. The world doesn't need another stupid person breathing up our air."

But instead:

Me: "Ma'am, that's the correct queue that will help you with your problem. They're specially trained professional to help you in a situation like this. I hope you can make use of their service..."

Phone was slammed and got disconnected.

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

thats why i can never work in a support line... :P 

At 2:08 PM, Blogger zgirl said...

This is what I am doing at the moment. I don't handle 50 customer a day but 1 is enough to make me go crazy. 

At 2:52 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

kekekeke...
cool down Jase... stupid ppl are all around us.. :P
kekeke
*whisper* "i see stupid ppl..." 

Post a Comment

<< Home