My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, September 27, 2004

 Brinkster Upgrade

Oh man I really have to relate to dear readers on how tempted I am to push the button to subscribe to Brinkster's new professional account, which supports for ASP with a mere USD $3.97 which roughly translate to RM 181. Thinking over I filled in the form with my name, address & contact number plus my credit card account. I then clicked submit but then Brinkster came back with the error that my billing address has not been filled.

Thank god for that to happen! I nearly put in RM 181 for 1GB or space with 30GB of traffic! I mean this month my spending has already cross serious borders and I'm not going to put in cash for the account. Anand has been tempting me with all that he can muster such as "your own webspace", "your digital life" & "www.jaselee.com" but I had that blocked out. No, I shalt not fall for such temptation. If Christ1 can do that, then so can I!

Much like Gandalf holding his staff on the passage of Midas Trinith upon encountering the Balrog, "YOU SHALT NOT PASS!" was the word I kept on running on my head. Yes the temptation was great. Yes the offering was great. But I must prevail for the sake of my camera. Anand is still clawing his way into my head to get me to get the page.

Seriously I was thinking, what am I going to do with the page if I do subscribe to it? All I had was this blogspot and it was good enough. As for pictures, I'm not going to put in a full fledged 1600 x 1200 resolution with a thumbnail with it! I just want something small on the web that can be shared and yet enough to make an impression. Brinkster still has the education account which I can run my ASP codes and they are very small. Till now I only consume less than a megabyte on the Brinkster space.

So what gives? None. I think I have to sit this one out for the moment.

1 Sorry for devotees of Christ, just put in for the sake of pun

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

come master.... let ussss rule the world together...
with preciousssssss....... 

Post a Comment

<< Home