My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 New Template

Yea, got bored of the old template and decided to look for a new one. I checked Anand's and found that his template is crisp and clear. Asked for the template and he gives me the file and the link to http://hcgtv.org/, where he took the template from. Part of the challenges in taking a custom made template is that you have and redefine all the blogspot commands to be integrated into the template.

I've spent almost like 3-4 hours yesterday customizing the look and feel of the template with the help of Anand because both of us are actually learning scripts for the template. Zirconiag had one experience when she posted a comment to find the template changed from one thing to another.

You caught me with my pants down...

Anyways, finally I got it uploaded. Still have lots of stuff to do like changing blogs as some of them are still using the old CSS, and their text looks a little weird. Well, off I go then...

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger N. G. Fainswift said...

Really a nice crisp clean layout! I like it! Now if only I had a bit more time to change my own blog's layout... sigh...

N. G. Fainswift 

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Yes, I'd say so myself. After went through the blog with boring design, I decided it's time to change. Luckily Anand had some template that I love to have. 

At 8:13 AM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

nice nice....
now both our blogs looked the same... kekekeke 

Post a Comment

<< Home