My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

 Streak of Bad Luck In The Dreaded Morning

This morning was an unlucky streak of event. When I woke up I quickly went to work because:

1. I need to refill my Touch & Go Card
2. Need to attend technical support exam

And the worst thing could happen is that I forgot my wallet. Oh god, can you just imagine if you go into the Touch & Go toll booth and realized your wallet isn't there? Luckily I stashed in a RM 10 in a secret compartment, so I put the car in reverse and cut into the standard cash paying lane. Yes people are honking me, and if you see one red Satria trying to cut his way from the Touch & Go queue, chances are that's me in action.

After avoiding the bad luck, my mom called me up, as she was heading to Penang as well and she took my wallet with her. While waiting for her in front of the bus station, I realized my engine emitted smoke. At first I thought it was nothing. Then my mom approached from my back and she handed me my wallet.

Unfortunately, it all started to go downhill. My car temperature suddenly went up and uncontrolled metal clanking is heard throughout the car. I tried to stop, but in a two-lane morning traffic, you don't actually get to stop in the middle of the road. And there's this stupid jam idiots who moved slowly.

I managed to stop by an emergency lane and immediately stopped the car engine. I opened up the engine cover. White smoke puffed up as if something melted inside. I can see the radiator was heating badly. Luckily my mom was at the back and she has extra cloth padding to help me open up the radiator cover. And another help was on the way was the Highway Patrol comes to help.

The nice officer managed to refill the radiator but it seems that it keeps sipping the water and the car's heat keep evaporating the water. Checked and again and found another dreaded problem: fan not working. However, I managed to get to car to the working place.

Now the day is still young, wonder the next thing that will befallen me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home