My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, July 12, 2004

 SOS: Final Escape

I was stuck. I don't mean physically. Here we are in rumbles and there are actually commandos coming in to kill us! Karen held my hand tightly as we slowly sneaked pass the soldier. It wasn't in my job description. I came to Stiver Island for a good prospect job as a reporter but ended up as a journalist. Greg would be proud of me for blowing the lid on the Stiver Island and Capital City conspiracy.

This morning I actually have to walk 3-4 miles down a broken bridge, only to find many other hazardous places to get killed. Luckily for me and Karen, we both survived. Then we met up with Greg, who ushered us to help him in his report. And guess what the report is when I nearly got myself killed trying to open the door for him. After that, Greg asked us to meet up in the park. I decided not to and follow Karen to get her dog.

Luckily for us, the place is deserted, unlucky for me; have to jump off the subway in order to get away from the exploded fuel tank. After that, we met up with Greg again in the stadium, and yet again, I have to wiggle my way off the falling stadium. And finally just as we're headed for safety, these commandos dropped out of nowhere and wanted to cap me and Karen off. Just a day for the Town Crier reporter...

For more info check out the SOS: Final Escape / Disaster Report Gamesite, published by Agetec

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

darn... again i thought it was real... 

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

If only you knew the power of the Dark Side. Your friend never told you what happened to your PC... 

Post a Comment

<< Home