My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, July 12, 2004

 The One With The Hat

Don't you just hate it when a guy walking around in the office, shaded from the sun, far away from the ultraviolet actually wears a hat? The same guy, whom I've been observing for the past 6 months, can actually walk around the office with the same hat! And to make matter worse, he never take them off!

And the amazing part was, he took out his hat today and walk around the office. I don't mind if the majority of the office wear hat but imagine in a building of 6-700 employees, wearing a hat will actually attract people's attention. You know what I want to say to him?

Look here, hatboy, an air-conditioned office room ain't having any sunlight. Did you realize that? Or you're so cooked up in that hat that it actually fried your brain? Try it out a little while and we have brain dip, just like the monkeys.

Or

Pitching season ain’t starting yet! (baseball season)

But instead I said:

WOW! HE HAS HAIR!

The guy looked at me and stared at me the whole time. Serves him right for wearing hat in the office.

4 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

maybe that guy din have his brain *fried* enuff ler... ask him to join Tech Support la.. :D kekekek 

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

I sometimes wonder does he loved the hat so much that he has them everyday or just because of fashion cautious? 

At 4:00 AM, Blogger Wenniemy said...

Actually I everyday also have wear cap on school lo.
haha I think that is my image lo,
You can ask NeeShen lah,
I really everyday wear cap one.
That is easy to other remember me. 

At 6:05 AM, Blogger Jaselee said...

The thing is that I don't mind the wearing cap - but if the office environment is protected from outside and fully air-conditioned, don't you think that's a little over?

I believe once you walk out of the college, you'll get sun on your head, therefore a cap is required. 

Post a Comment

<< Home