My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Friday, August 27, 2004

 Project Three Saved

Project Three is going down the drain. I went through the codes and find nothing wrong but the DLL still eludes me. I'm getting tired of this. I erased the old code, restore the new coding and then put back the old database, it still gives me the same trouble. Not only that, it gives a new error whereby the mail refuses to send.

I'm almost ready to give up, I tried a final trick up my sleeve, I tried to repair the stupid Front Page Server Extension. Heck, since I'm dying I might as well give one last try.

And the result. Still failed.

Oh Lord Jesus, Father of Heaven hear this cry of a pitiful mortal who asked thoust help in thine quest!

Still nothing. Nil.

Ready to give up, showed it to the localization officer, he shake his head. This is not a good sign. Then a jolly-good Thai Level 2 support walked over and saw this. Since he is a part of this project, might as well show him the bad news. After clicking on the link, all of a sudden, the whole page churns up and it displayed everything correctly! Without me touching! Without me tweaking! I jumped in rejoice and the Thai Level 2 fella said most probably why the project worked again because of his presence!

Well, who cares? As long the project works, I don't care who make it work or what divine intervention has caused this but I would like to thank anyone, anything or even God himself for making this work.

*p/s: I'm no Christian but the above statement were added for pure excitement for the reader's purposes. No real Christians were harmed during the writing of this blog.

3 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

glad to hear that it worked.. :P
this is a good reason to celebrate..
yes, Jase belanja.. :D 

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

I got no qualm to belanja. Wait till you get your PS2, then I start belanja... :P 

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

lol! strange things do happen :D 

Post a Comment

<< Home