My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

 These Are Not The Departments You're Looking For

A scrawny looking agent came to my cubicle and was jumping in eagerness. He is a desktop support that handles a case with a PDA in it. To be exact, it's our PDA that has the connection problem with the desktop.

"The customer has a problem with our PDA!"

I've checked the report and found the problem only confined to the desktop. Connecting the PDA will get the system to show the BSOD. Alright time to lock and load. Called the customer and guess what did the customer said:

Customer: "Who are you?"
Me: "Well, I’m the support for PDAs & Projectors..."
Customer: "Why are you calling me for? I want to talk to the desktop guys!"
Me: "Well, perhaps I can help..."
Customer: "You can help me by telling that agent that handled this case to call me back!"

And customer slammed the phone. This is good. I send an email back the scrawny agent and he jumped back to my cubicle. He was clueless as what to do. Well, since he’s new I’ll give him a little leeway. Just brief him what to do and perhaps get the onsite technician to give me a call if the problem cannot be solved.

Fuminari on the other hand shook his head. Usually he condemn stupidity more than I am.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

itu sudah bagus...
if me, mampus la that guy kena me goreng cukup cukup...
kekekeke 

Post a Comment

<< Home