My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

 What Is The Meaning Of Life?

So what is the meaning of life? Talked about with a friend once and suddenly she asked me about that. Since it's been a boring evening, decided to have a go on a healthy conversation.

Me: "Well, I guess the meaning of life is we go around procreating like rabbits, eat like pigs & work like horses..."
Friend: "Don't you think there are more than these in the universe?"
Me: "I do, but then again mankind always like to imagine that they're created for a purpose..."
Friend: "I just somehow guess that there must be more than life that we're led to believe."
Me: "Well, Zen-speaking, perhaps the meaning of life is to know yourself..."
Friend: "What would that accomplish?"
Me: "I don't know. Perhaps reawaken ones self, seeing all universe in one unique perspective allows oneself to attain a higher consciousness, like Nirvana. With that perhaps we can truly know what our true purpose in life is."

There the conversation hangs and the group started to puzzled over my bizarre explanation. And suddenly thinking about that I had a couple of theories:

What is the meaning of life?

  • Play a pivotal role in balance. Somehow humankind progressed and it upset the balance. And our role now perhaps is to bring balance to the force world.
  • We're just a byproduct of evolution.
  • Wait until a supreme being called God comes down from the Gates of Heaven give revelation to us.
  • To figure out the meaning of life

Updated: Another friend saw this, SMS me with the message: "your meaning of life blog. *shake head*"

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger N. G. Fainswift said...

Hi there Jase!

I don't know what the MEANING of life is, but I'm pretty sure the purpose is to learn.

Also, in the bopk series "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", we are told that the meaning of everything is 42. I agree (for reason's I'm not going into just right now...).

Anyway you asked how I made the short "intro text" that says "Read more here!" on my blog. Quite simple actually. I found the whole how-to here: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=898Also, you can choose to do the "Peek-A-Boo" text version, here: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=897&topic=41Hope that helps!

Thanks and take care,
N. G. Fainswift 

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Oh that's great, think I'll go to check on the codes...

BTW, if I do get 42, I have to create another giant calculator to recheck what's the question... As I remember from my last read, 42 is an answer for some question posted. 

Post a Comment

<< Home