My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, March 28, 2005

 Half-Time Period

Phew, it's after lunch and I'm glad to have lunch with Tai-Kar-Cheh and an old mate of mine working in the same company. Anyways, after I got back, I received a mail from the Tai Chi Queen stating that our agent need to put in the correct information so that the case can be filled in much faster.

Scream Queen got the email too, so she filled in the detail and sent it to the corresponding agent. After a while, an official mail is out as an instruction to the Technical Support department that the correct format should be filled prior escalating a case to them.

I sometimes wonder why is this necessary considering we already have a journaling system on our database and the escalation team could easily get the serial or case number, run it by the number and get the result. But does the Tai Chi Queen knows how to use them? Of course not! That's why she's getting my agent to do the extra work for her!

Updated: Don't know why this post didn't appear in my blog yesterday despite I've already updated it as Publish Post. In fact, I think Blogger has a few problems of it's own these few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home