My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

 Projects Completed - Legs on the Table

Ah, the rush of two days demanded a lot of my time. Not only I had to entertain mentally retarted or minimally exceptional customers, but I have to dip my hands in a lot of projects.

Project One
Intiated during the paperless solution initiative, all of the co-workers and leaders gawked and awed at the project. And the funny thing is that they told me: "you didn't share this thing with us!" Wondered why they said that, because I have demo'ed the project 2 1/2 years ago and most of them said it is the waste of time for them to be using this tool. *sigh* Well, at least the humble project came through.

Project Two
Recently conceived, it's a tool where we have to use the server function to actually route our email instead of using Micro$oft Exchange. This allows for anonymous email served as a message notification. Quite nifty in our line of work. Managed to complete by Monday my future-ex-manager is pleased by it. It felt good.

Project Three
A little more ambitious that the last two, it's a software written by our Australian counterpart and the tool needs to be spread on the Asia region. In charging of the localization, it took me the whole day to actually make it work. I'm getting worried as it still continued to fail yesterday. As a last resort, I rebooted the server and it worked fine afterwards. Typical Micro$oft product...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home