My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

 They Are Taking My Baby Away...

This morning I have received a dreaded news of my life time. Project One was reviewed by the IT people and they would like to take my project and integrate it to the main database of the company. That way, I will no longer have control of this project. I felt so sad. I put my heart and soul into this baby and these people want to take them away...

And the project manager (not from IT) told me that the baby has grown to a big girl and she has to marry (married into the main database). The aneurism he used was pretty close to a feeling of this happening. Imagine you having a loving daughter that you have to give her away...

*sob* *sob*

6 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

kesian..... dun cry dun cry... 

At 11:02 PM, Blogger KEF said...

My condolences. The weird thing is that, do you get credited for your idea?

I believe if you actually get credited as the father of the idea, I believe whatever other's do would be an improvision of your idea...

I believe that's more flattering... 

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Oh yes, I was credited as the initiator of the project. The problem is that the company has so many cost-saving project (Green Belt as we call it) and no manager/queue-leader put me in those projects... :( 

At 12:24 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

Jase,
ask for it la.. :D 

At 3:01 PM, Blogger purple girl said...

should be happy that someone wanna marry ur 'daughter', proves that she is beautiful and attractive... :P 

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Reminds me of the song Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses used to sing:

She'll change her name today. She'll make a promise and I'll give her away. Standing in the bride-room just staring at her. She asked me what I'm thinking and I said "I'm not sure. I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl." And she leaned over... gave me butterfly kisses with her mama there. Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair. "Walk down the aisle, Daddy - it's about time. Does my wedding gown look pretty, Daddy? Daddy, don't cry!"

And the irony of that is that I already felt so sad. Imagine I have a real daughter... 

Post a Comment

<< Home