My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

 Wallpaper Design

Funny I should say this. One of my projects also involve designing an ISO wallpaper. What I meant was a wallpaper with ISO printings, website, and when audit will be for our company. And they need a standard wallpaper. *shrug*

Initially when I designed the wallpaper, it put in pure white and it should show the auditors a things or two. But I forgot that there are many notebook users as well. I have to design a dark wallpaper as well. This is because white wallpaper on a notebook sucks and the already-brighten LCD will makes it worse. So, after receiving many demands, I'm tasked to develope another wallpaper. A black wallpaper.

And I managed to finish the work in time. Nothing like putting it through the negative filter and *poof* it comes out fine. Just joking. I have to actually redo the whole thing, painting the white to black and darken many other bright spot. Nothing a Adobe Photoshop can't do. After I finished with those, I transfer those files to the acknowledging officer. She'll take a look and present it to the director.

MEIN GOTT IN HIMMEL!

Did she said director? Oh my god! In my department there are two directors! Which bloke she'll send to? *sweating* And I'm still awaiting the outcome...

8 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Well, surprisingly it's nice to bitch around. Rather that not sharing what it's like in the world. 

At 10:19 AM, Blogger KEF said...

What a coward :) 

At 10:45 AM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

duh...
that anonymous seriously need a life la...
good thing you disable anonymous commenting Jase... i think i'm gonna do just that... 

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Well, it's kind of sad coz I know who's the perpetrator. He have his fun while mowing people with insults and flames. And he forgot the first rule of flaming is: don't get personal - once you get personal and dirty, the flaming just doesn't get that fiery anymore... 

At 5:51 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

hmm... he/she can't even differentiate blog from email... that already shows the idioticity.. err.. it's there such a word ar.. ?? kekeke 

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Jaselee said...

A list added to my stupid customer/people list... 

At 8:23 AM, Blogger gotenks said...

ooh, an intruder encountered...

told you to use flame tanks to retaliate...

anyway, you know that anonymous intruder? working in the same company? 

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Some old friend... *sigh*

This is part of his hobby. He treats word as if it was nothing and would like to analyze your characterics when you're angry. No comments on that man, but there was a same boss-man/manager who likes to inflict problems on people. Anand, remember 'The Dog'? 

Post a Comment

<< Home