My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Friday, September 03, 2004

 Everybody Wants Kung-Fu Fighting

Yesterday just caught Kung-Pow: Enter The Fist. It's a very unique movie in a sense where the director & actor, Steve Oedekerk took an old B-grade Chinese kung-fu movie and merge it together with him inside the show. It's funny how everything mixed up as they are supposed to be. The most impressive part is every actor & actress lip-synching are so matched to the English spoken that it really threw me off the chair. You can see in the movie Babe that some lip synching wasn't particularly effective. I can say the show's fairly fun without any serious plot. Just remind yourself that you are watching a slapstick comedy and you'll be fine.

I remembered Steve Oedekerk from the movie Nothing To Lose. That's where he directed and came in as a cameo as Security Guard Baxter, where he showed off his dancing skill during his duty patrol.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Still not my cup of tea, I still prefer to watch Nothing To Lose, much more plot with funny characters. Other than that, Snatch & Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels from director Guy Ritchie has much more 'celaka' factor in it... 

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Actually I missed a few movies recently such as Alien Vs. Predator... 

Post a Comment

<< Home