My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Friday, September 03, 2004

 Happy Tree Friends


Once upon a time, I was so bored at my chair that I stood up and asked Jobe for some fun website to see. He was looking at his screen laughing before he look up to me. Then he introduced me to Happy Tree Friends. And that's where the carnage starts.

I viewed the clips. The first one that I saw was Eye Candy and it surprised me beyond my imagination. There it is, a cartoon filled with happy-happy 'cartoony' characters that will always encounter violence that will result the end of their lives. And somehow, I loved watching them. I would imagine all these action has taken into the customer's shoe as they encounter their gruesome death.

And not only their deaths are fun, but it's filled with violence that you have never thought of. With the encounter of some character like Flippy, the scene could be quite bloody. Certainly not recomended for children or people with fear or violence. For Technical Support agents (Fuminari, Anand, Jobe, etc) that were constantly abused by the customer, it seems that the show actually entertain us rather than gross us out. After those revolting scene we showed to the Customer Service, most of the girls are not intimidated at all! Our guess is due to the customer abuse. After we found our Holy Grail, we all lived happily ever after...

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Watch the cartoon man after you get a heavy scolding. Then you won't call them an eighteen nerds any longer... 

Post a Comment

<< Home