My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, December 27, 2004

 Caught This Bloody Liar

Just encountered some lying customer today. I can't exactly explain

Me: "Thank you for calling Technical Support..."
Customer: "Hi, I have this PDA unit..."
Me: "Okay, what seem to be the problem?"
Customer: "I have this problem with the reddish on the font when I'm selecting..."
Me: "Hmm, seem to be a ClearType font and it has something to do with the resolution..."
Customer: "Eh, don't bullshit me lar. I'm a technical person myself and I know this has nothing to do with that."

What a load of crap! I had the unit in front of me and when we disable the thing, it resolved the problem immediately. And this idiot dare to say he's a technical person. I suspect that this idiot is trying to swindle a new unit. And this idiot actually have the nerve to say I'm bullshitting him. I know by the tone of his voice that this idiot is a liar and from the troubleshooting step it states that customer should be seeing the samething.

Me: "Are you sure? Because I have a unit here that says otherwise."
Customer: "Okay, then what should I do?"
Me: "Just disable the ClearType font."
Customer: "I disabled it and it doesn't work."

And he twisted his words just like that. We know this is a trait of a liar.

Me: "Are you sure you've disabled the ClearType?"
Customer: "Yes I did. And I never have that problem with iPaqs!"

Here customer comes telling us on how other brands are better than ours. I got a friend working in Compaq and he said there are just as much customer reporting that our brands are better than theirs when they're talking to them.

Oh crap, this bloody Singaporean idiot just ruined my beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home