My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

 A Bastardized Customer

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even working in this line. Today marked a very bad day when an idiot wanted attention so badly that he called to our Toll Free Line and demanded why the manual was providing too little information. He was complaining and I took his call. He was checking with a few information and closed the call. Seem pretty normal for our f**k-uped customers.

Guess what the idiot did.

He send a mail to our Sales and complain that I said something that I did not. Since the idiot was so screwed up in the head, he actually made up some conversation between me and him that doesn't exist. Not only that, the ruckuss has caused Queen Leader stomping again at my cubicle demanding what the issue is.

Apparently the bastard felt like I told him he was not good enough to use our product. Well, I'm not sure what is this retards problem but I felt I should really be giving a piece of my mind. He made other complains like:

1. Useless Owner's Manual
2. Not getting the correct number to call to our Toll Free Line
3. I guess he ran out of idea so he accused me of giving him a bad customer experience

Some of the Sales are just too afraid and they apologize to the customer in the first place. So what? I checked the information and found customer just purchased only a PDA and he was making a ruckuss. Imagine this scenario, a Sale of RM 1800 and customer measly complain. Is it worth all there is? I'd change my stance if customer have purchase 5 PDAs. I've supported customers with 100 (RM 6000 x 100) notebooks and I don't see them making any noise. If there is a problem, most of them will approached with civilized manner instead of making a barbaric statement by stabbing people at the back.

I found that most of the customer that make complains are the customer who make small purchases. And most of the time, it's always small complaints that will mess the top management drones. I somehow do not believe this idiot is capable of doing damage to the company reputation. Even if he did, you think other people would care to listen? I'm willing to bet if he post this up to an online forum, he'll be screwed by the forum moderators/posters of his little 'mishap'.

What I'm trying to say if there is an issue with the thin manual, then most probably there'll be more than one customer that will be making the complaints. So far, we have only one here who wanted the attention so badly. So, do the math. I don't think this idiot can go that far with this kind of attitude.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Jaselee said...

These kind of people should be lowered inch by inch into the molten lava while the victim (that's me) stand there watching him suffer. 

Post a Comment

<< Home