My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

 My Bid For Charity Didn't Go As Planned

Like what I went through yesterday, this ASSistant seem to have trouble of comprehending a situation. How so? Since I developed and managed to get the online form running, there are a lof of queries like: "How big is XXL?" or "Can I get the picture?". Since I'm just the guy configuring the server at the back end, don't you think getting this information is supposed to be taken up by a person who ordered the T-Shirt at the first place? I guessed wrong.

It seems that the ASSistant doesn't understand my request over the email. Somehow I doubt it's my language or my grammar as I only typed in these simple sentences:

"May we have the T-Shirt picture for the website reference and the actual size (in inches or cm) for all the 5 sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL)?"

She came over to my place and asked me what do I really want? So I told her that many employees wanted the picture up so that they know how the T-Shirt would look like, and at the same time, provide them the size of the T-Shirt so that they can roughly estimate their size.

Guess, what she did.

The ASSistant emailed to the manager: "I cannot understand what Jase wants. Perhaps you can communicate with him and let me know how we going to proceed with this."

And I thought our customers are bad enough.

4 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

i thought customers were already bad & stupid enough, but stupid inni-poh grabs the stupidness crown anytime...
*slaps forehead* aiyoh... bila dia mau pegi?? 

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Aiyo, I don't know who's the bigger idiot, her or her boss that hired her... Keksim seeing this Indon lady trying so hard to act smart... 

At 3:57 PM, Blogger N. G. Fainswift said...

Hi Jase!

Now that must be some very strange person, that assistant! Your question is perfectly simple, and anyway, she should have given you that info on the first day, because EVERYONE wants to see a picture of what they buy and know what the size is! I bet she would not buy a car or hat or shoes without first seeing it.

I wish you the patience of a hundred zen monks!

I know I constantly need that much patience :^)

Cheers,
Nudmeg 

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Fainswift, that's why I emailed the manager and asked him to strangle/smack/bash/bludgeon/slap/whip/kick/punch the ASSistant for me. 

Post a Comment

<< Home