My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, January 31, 2005

 Photoshoot At The Beach



Just a few days ago I was already all psyched up all about the photoshoot on the last Sunday. Being in a jovial mood, I was taken aback and really distance myself to the pressure of work. Why? Because we are allowed to vote which model we want to shoot! I took my pick and wait eagerly to the day. When Friday came, one of the organizer SMS me about the photoshoot and our main model was infected with dengue.

No... THIS CANNOT BE TRUE!!!

But as I scrolled down the SMS, I realized they're looking for another substitute model. Yes! My will being was rejuvenated again. So I replied the SMS for the other model. It came back with a negative reply. None of the initial two models will be there. There'll be a third unannounced model. Still being psyched up, I replied the organizer: "THE SHOW MUST GO ON" and leave at that. I put my trust and faith to the organizer to look for one really good model for us to shoot.

Saturday morning came and then Teetoo emailed us with an attachment of dreaded ugly looking person. I slumped back to the chair after seeing the photo. I'm beginning to doubt the photoshoot. I told myself, a photographer will take any picture and make it into a good composition, no matter how bad or not-camera-friendly the subject is.

The day came and Fuminari was telling everyone to lower their expectation, it will hurt less once we see the model. Another thing that really set our standards lower is that our organizer told her that the new model has a very cute voice. This sounds suspicious because in our call centre line, a woman with cute or sexy are usually the ones that has an opposite outlook.

However, everything changes when we see the model face to face. She has a very cute face coupled with attractive assets. She does a lot of pose and we're all captivated by it. She's a natural photoshoot model and it seems that if you miss a shot, chances are, you're not going to see it again. We have various fun moving from location to location and she changed about 4 times, with some combination of some free floating fabric.

It was great, and we learned a lot of great deal from the shoot. Coloring was great & the sky was in our favour (that means no Tsunami!). We wrap everything up about lunch and went over to Teetoo's place for a review of our day's work.

Know what's the best part of the deal is? The model that they're supposed to sent wasn't the same one as agreed. That means they has made a mistake and provided us with an alternative model that is fun, happy, energetic and hyperactive for us to horne our photography skills.

Alright. Enough of my rambling. If you haven't figure out by now, here's the link to her photo...

Still not enough of her? Try: Jack, Bitbytes9, Teetoo, & HCLee

3 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Aih, I realized that without external flash, the picture I deemed took is still isn't as good... I tried to compensate by using the sun to my side, but sometimes model not willing, also susah... 

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

so you get a different girl every weekend?! how lucky! lol... 

At 12:04 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

Major nose bleed!!! arghhh!!! 

Post a Comment

<< Home