My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Friday, January 28, 2005

 Some People (non-customers) Are Simply Stupid!

This morning received an email from an inside employee in regards for his faulty unit. As I dwelve deeper into the mail, I realized this fella has a faulty unit, damaged by flood during one of his visits to the eastern peninsula in Malaysia. I went through the attached information and find that he didn't purchase a special warranty to cover for Act of God.

So in my mail, I stated in a neutral way that I didn't see the special warranty brought.

And guess what happened.

This idiot came back, rudely writing his email stating that he is unaware of the special warranty. Now if that doesn't work, what do he do? Throw the thing into the dustbin?

How dare this idiot be so rude to us! After all, it was only my preliminary email and I was already shot for replying to him. After I collected my thoughts, I was thinking this guy must be bullshitting. There is no way he doesn't know of our contract. How so?

1. He said he is unaware of the warranty.
2. He threatened he would throw the unit to the dustbin

This indicates that the idiot do know of our warranty. If he doesn't know, how come he threatened to throw the unit into the dustbin? He must have slightly know about the warranty. If he does not, he would have asked about the warranty detail and ask for the cost of repair. It's a miracle for what little logic will benefit you.

Also worked with out Customer Sevice to comprehend this issue. Read this right, CUSTOMER SERVICE. So, I emailed him in detail about the warranty and I still can't believe that there are such idiots working in my company.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger zgirl said...

Yup, I agree!! hehe 

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jaselee said...

After checking with our Customer Service agent, we suspected that this guy was trying his luck to get a free replacement unit. Else why would he be sending only me a mail coupled with Customer Service? 

Post a Comment

<< Home