My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, February 07, 2005

 Sony PSP In Malaysia




Yahoo! Finally PSP arrived in Malaysia. Although it's not official, but at least it's better than never. Okay, let's get down the drill. PSP enthusiasts might know that there are two version bundled:

Basic Pack: PSP, charger & battery
Value Pack: PSP, charger, 32 MB memory stick duo, remote control headphones, cleaning cloth & UMD demo

Problem is that they don't see the Basic Pack unit here in Malaysia. Perhaps later but not right now. So, all I ever see is the Value Pack unit.

And in the US, it's only going for USD $249 (RM 946.2) but however the unit arrived here cost RM 1699! That makes it nearly twice the price! In Japan, it cost about 19,800 yen (RM 720). Since I checked the set and the whole manual seem to come in Japanese, I can safely assume that this is a Japanese version.

Why the increase of price? The guy couldn't answer me. The price is hardly justifiable for paying extra additional RM 700 for such a device. Moreover, Nintendo DS cost only about USD $149 (RM 566) and they're marking up to RM 799. It's not so bad considering you're paying about RM 200 for such a revolution piece of portable console.

The guy in the shop asked me to get the PSP. Told him I might consider it because previously that's about the same price I paid for my Playstation 2. I think I'll wait till the end of this year for my bonus, and let's hope so by then it'll go down for less than RM 1000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home