My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 I've Never Felt Like This Since...

Today, Funkydeco and a few new guys are dropped into the real queue so they're taking the live calls from our customer. Seeing their eagerness, it seems that they have a lot of fun doing it. Me and Fuminari are placed to a less active role in terms of interacting with the customers. However both of us still play a large role to guide and give experience to the new agents to support our products.

Okay, don't worry dear readers, no rambling about stupid customers today.

Most probably the stupid cases will either come from management drones, or somewhere from our internal employee. Or perhaps some stinking Sales people. Talking about this reminded me of the fat bitch of Sales. We just replaced the system for the customer and he is awaiting for someone to collect back the faulty unit. Guess who he called?

Yes, he called Sales and the fat bitch listened to his problem and then proceed to dump his problem on us. I was looking at the case and then called her:

Me: "Can you tell me how am I going to help the customer?"
FB (Fat Bitch): "Just call him la."
Me: "You didn't listen to me. How can I help customer?"
FB: "Just call him and ask la?"
Me: "Seems like customer wanted to return the unit."
FB: "Yaaa..."
Me: "Do you think we drive all the way to Singapore to pick up customer's unit?"
FB: "Er, no. I thought you handled this also..."
Me: "Well you thought wrong."
FB: "So how ar?"
Me: "How? Of all the people in here, you asked me how?"
FB: "I thought you're the one handling it mar..."

See? This is the problem with Sales. They are so cooked up only to sell the customer that they never bothered to find out the correct number to call. All they care is about their fat paycheck and their incentive by the end of the month. I'm not going to let her live a luxury life. Especially if she keeps dumping problem to us that is non related to our job.

Me: "Have you checked with your boss on the procedure?"
FB: "They asked me to call you!"
Me: "Are you sure? What's the name of your boss?"
FB: "Er... hang on. Maybe let me check again and give you a call back."

Waiting the whole morning till the afternoon. The fat bitch never call back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home