My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, April 04, 2005

 All The Time In The World

I'm very sorry dear reader but my time doesn't permit me to blog as much these days. You see, being in my working level not only demanding a lot of stress handling but a lot of data handling coupled with a lot management attitude handling.

All these management drones love nothing but data. They have nothing else to fight on but to argue about data. I've given like half of my life to data discussed by the management and how to augment them. And their higher ups even lived solely for data. So, there I was explaining to the manager for my men's incoherent for the taste of word fight in the management meetings.

So how does it fare?

It suck. I prefer the time talking to stupid customer and provide my utmost attention to them. Being in my position doesn't have a lot pros but the cons are overwhelming. At one hand I have agents banging on my cubicle demanding for solution while on the other hand, the management is breathing down my neck demanding why our performance is not par to the standard as indicated in the data.

I got so tired that on the weekend, I want to make sure that NONE of it are work related. I have fun taking photoshoot session recently on the Botanical Garden, organized by some local Buddhist association as some old masters are guiding some young appretice in the ways of photography.

I've got enough experience to grasp their concept but it is always fun to review what you have know by listening to a teacher. However, the best things was there are 3 models for us to shoot and it's very interesting working with them. More pictures coming up later as I need some time to really chill out and ease my stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home