My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 WOWed By WOW

Okay, before y'all start thinking what is this shit... WOW is short for World of Warcraft. Yes I admit recently I went over to the dark side and start spending my time on the MMORPG1. How does it fare? Well, aside from being like many other MMORPG games out there, WOW actually takes the meaning MMORPG to a whole new level.

One interesting about WOW is that it relives from the story from Warcraft III. It has excellent race/class/profession balancing. Why I say this? Imagine you have to play as Warrior or Hunter. Both have totally different ways to handle your character. However after playing for a while, I somehow realize that they are all aimed towards the same goal, but somehow in a rather skewed way to approach them.

Well, that's all for now. Lemme play WOW for now. Think I'll have very less updates for time to come...

1 MMORPG = Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home