My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

 Boa, Not The Snake

Went out with Fuminari and we went to Pragin Mall to check out some books that he would like to buy. The book is Chinese written (as I always quoted: 'alien language') and was sold in Popular bookstore. The thing is that they have this CD-Rama in the bookstore these days and they carry lots of titles around. I went checking around and was surprised that they are carrying this title BoA - Love & Honesty.

After looking around closely, I realized that this album is no mere CD, but a CD/DVD. Since this album is kind of 101 rare, I quickly grab the album and paid at the counter. For the uninitiated, Boa Kwon is a rising star in Japan singing Jpop. So far Utada Hikaru & Ayumi Hamazaki are the ones reigning the top, but this new pop star of 3 years (she's about 18-19 this year) from Korea is able to penetrate the Japan market with most of her Japanese songs. Quite impressive resume, I'd say. And she can speak pretty well Japanese in the interview. She has somewhat different approach in the standard JPop industry.


The main menu in the DVD


One of her MTV


She's doing the dance


A close-up on her


Same as above

Good. Now I've lost 50 pints of blood already. And I'm still typing this blog... *slump!*

5 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger gotenks said...

request from gotenks :

don't post my girl's pictures here, please...

for that album, i like most of the songs... especially the first song, when i full-blast the speakers... 

At 12:23 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

gotenks,
one phrase : beh hiao pai seh ar?? :D
kekekeke

Jase,
habih habih.... how much you pay for it?? 

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

Luckily it was merely RM51 for that. And I was surprised at the pricing. Not bad man for a day to bleed my nose the whole night.

Now ripping the DVD... Muahahaha! 

At 1:45 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

rip.... and dun forget to share to me.. kekkee 

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Jaselee said...

No worries, she doesn't want a love life. She's only 18 and one of the interview she said she don't want a boyfriend/girlfriend or anything. She would concentrate on her career first... 

Post a Comment

<< Home