My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

 A Christian Abuser

Just put down the phone for a really stupid conversation. Call ring and I picked it up.

Customer: "^$@#$^%#$#@!%*#*^$!!!"
Me: "Can I help you?"
Customer: "I cannot install a software"
Me: "Okay... can I have your tag number first?"
Customer: "Where is it?"

Take another 10 minutes to guide customer where to look. And it actually explains on the manual page one! Even before customer put in the battery, it clearly shows the tag is important. I soon realized that this customer was illiterate.

Customer: "Your company has a stupid policy of helping the customer. You don't even put a warning sign to say the tag is important!"
Me: "If you must know sir, there's a sticker with the warning before you attach it to the PDA."
Customer: "Shit lar!" (drop the phone and provided the service tag)
Me: "Thank you for your coorperation. How can I help you?"
Customer: "I got problem installing this software into the PDA..."
Me: "May I know what software this is?"
Customer: "It's this thing called King James Testament..."

And it was a bible! And the stupid idiot has the audacity to actually scold me when I picked up the phone. The bloody idiot really has no idea what he was dealing. Tried to guide him but stumble on the naked truth. Customer is trying to install the program that has already been installed on the desktop. He thought the Pocket PC & Windows XP uses the same software. Argh, he doesn't even understand the hardware implication posed on the software! After a while talking to him, I realized he was really an idiot.

*Dummy Mode: On*

Tried to help him. He's not as rude as before. And guess what. The poor idiot has zero idea on operating his Microsoft Windows XP!. I give up. I really give up. I give him a couple of forum website where he can seek for help. I really "fook cho khui" (in Cantonese) and proofed one of my toughest cases. The line held for nearly 1 hour 10 minutes.

3 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Jaselee said...

And get this: he called in again, and he managed to install the Bible Reader but there was no bible in there. Asked me where to find the bible. I thought of asking him to go to the Church... *sigh* 

At 12:12 PM, Blogger ashotiwoth said...

maybe he never heard of G-O-O-G-L-E kua.... typical ID 10t symptom.. :D kekeke 

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Jaselee said...

A person with an IQ 60 or less will not be able to use the search engine effectively... 

Post a Comment

<< Home