My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Friday, April 08, 2005

 My Job Sucks

This new job is getting more pilling. If my dear reader can check out my post, it seems that I scarcely have the time to even add in a new post. Very sorry on my part, as my skills in time management really sucks and therefore got stuck with a lot of work. Okay, let's get on to this blog.

I was here at work when one of stupid Sales escalated a case. And it goes like this:

1. Customer is having one of our notebook.
2. Customer is having problem read/write to his network.
3. Same thing duplicated, found no problem on our own network
4. A new driver download from the manufacturer seem to fix the problem.

Now, the customer contacted the stupid sales person and she asked me how come there were no drivers update on our side? I checked and found indeed that there is no driver. Told her that we tested the same configuration but found no problem on our part here. Sadly, she still persist on the matter why the new driver is not updated and was frustrated that she contacted her manager to escalate me.

Alright, if she wants to play it that way... let the game begin!

The manager wrote a very long nice intimidating email to the queue manager. After a check, found out the manager also has rejected her case due to the fact that there is no way of us updating the driver if it fits to the normal circumstances. Apparently, the sales woman is trying very hard to please her customer by having one of us being the fall guy.

Escalated to a higher party where our development group are responsible for drivers testing. After asking her a few questions, it seems that the sales woman stopped replying her email...

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Union Café® - Penang said...

sometimes it's not worth it wasting our time on idiotic people.. just let them be what they are going to be.. 

Post a Comment

<< Home