My words are my thoughts and I'm a pessimist person who just thinks that Murphy's Law is what defines me. I believe that anything bad that has ever happened will continue to do so. So, if anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway...

Caution




The content of this blog is reflected to my very on skewed perception in life. That means I do not take responsibility on any account, and therefore, read this blog at your own risk!

Personal



Profile | Web | Fotopic
PGP Public Key

Email

ydtmaemtoiestedteaonetlj

It looks like a bunch of garbled text, huh? Well, you can actually learn how to decode using by reading this post.

If you hate challenges, you might want to try jlys@[remove-this]tm.net.my but I only used this sparingly as it's the primary target for junk mails.

Hidden Tab

New Post

Interesting Stuff

Fellow Photogs

Fellow Blogger

Additional

Powered by Blogger
Get Firefox!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
Listed on BlogShares

Saturday, April 16, 2005

 So Long... Farewell...

Okay, here's the deal. I see that a few has guess that I already owned my own domain, which is http://www.jaselee.com. Damn, Anand keeps spoiling the broth! Anyways, this account is shared amongst the photogs so we have ample spaces to play around.

I guess that's it over here. Just click over to http://www.jaselee.com and you'll get my latest post...

p/s: Updated - the page will automatically forward to my new page after inactivity of 5 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home